Friday, May 11, 2007

Cheetos


I haven't had many cravings since I've been pregnant. If I do have a craving, it is fleeting. I have the thing I want once and then I don't really want it again. The other day at the grocery I decided I wanted some Cheetos.


I did not realize what a challenge that would be. Have you seen how many varieties of Cheetos there are nowadays?? I just wanted regular Cheetos like I used to have when I was little. I couldn't figure out which one that would be. I felt like an idiot at the store staring at the Cheetos. I also remember when the bags were see-through. That would have made it alot easier. There is a drawing of the Cheetos on the bag, but you still can't really tell.


They have Cheetos Puffs, Baked Cheetos (what's the point), Cheetos Crunchy, Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunch (no thanks!), Cheetos Twisted (I'm already twisted enough, thanks), and Cheetos Puffs White Cheddar.


I finally settled on Cheetos Crunchy. I knew it wasn't the Puffs, so I figured Crunchy was the correct one. Thank goodness I was right! Now I have orange fingers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baked Cheetos are awesome. Its worth it b/c you can eat the whole bag and not feel as guilty....

Locations of visitors to this page