Friday, June 22, 2007

Talent

I've received such cute things for the baby from friends and family. I continue to be amazed at how talented everyone is at hand making outfits, blankets, etc. Here are some pictures of just a few of the special things I have received.

My friend Melissa knitted the blanket in this picture below. Good thing I taught Melissa how to knit two years ago! Now she is a pro.


My friend Denise made the cute Hawaiian quilt pictured below. She says it was her first attempt at making a blanket. Love it!




My mom knitted the yellow and white sweater below along with countless other knitted and crocheted blankets. Our baby won't lack for warmth, that's for sure!



My mother-in-law made all the items shown below as well as many other things. No, she did not make the pewter cup and rattle, but I wouldn't doubt that she could if she wanted!




My cousin Carol Smith made a beautiful dress. The detail is shown below. Gorgeous!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! Those are all so beautiful!

Locations of visitors to this page