Saturday, July 7, 2007

It has been requested that I update the blog even though nothing, and I mean, nothing is going on. My due date is Monday and still no sign of the little one's arrival. I think Grandmother May May is getting anxious. This morning we went to the dog beach with Alex because we heard that walking in the sand is good for someone 9 months pregnant. It was lovely until Alex would not stop drinking the salt water and had some serious issues. I'll spare you the details. Here are some pics!

First, Alex and Shamu.



Alex needs some Doggles.



May May and her crackberry.


Shamu takes a walk.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MA, I'm so excited for you! You look great, by the way! I know what Alex's condition was. Every single time I take Bella to the beach, she becomes a canine faucet!
Good luck with the birth! You can never be prepared for how much you will love that baby!

Anonymous said...

The prettiest Shamu ever!! Hopefully, it wont be long now!

Shannon said...

I know you have got to be SOOO ready to get that baby out!!! I hope it's soon!

Mommy, Esq. said...

Whatever you do DO NOT go have Mexican food thinking it will bring on labor. It will not, and you'll end up having the same issues as Alex.

Enjoy one of your last nights of uninterrupted sleep for a while!

BTW...you look fabalous dahling.

carin1976 said...

you are the cutest thing EVER!

Locations of visitors to this page