Thursday, August 23, 2007

International Infant

As many of you know, Jane Ritchie will soon be an internationally traveling infant! We are headed to Singapore to see Paul. Yes, I am officially insane. It is 18 hours of travel time. I'm sure Jane Ritchie will sleep alot, but let's hope and pray that mommy sleeps a little, too!!



It is very funny to me that Jane Ritchie already has a passport. I didn't get one until I was 32 years old!! I couldn't resist posting a picture of it. It's too funny. Not the most flattering picture, but isn't that how it always goes? P.s. I hope its not illegal to post this picture!!!






2 comments:

Carin1976 said...

oh. my. god. that is the most hilarious passport ever. May the force be w/ you during your travels.

Mommy, Esq. said...

My hero! The bravest woman I know. You couldn't pay me enough money to go to the end of the tarmac and back with any one of mine. On benadryl. And me on valium. Will be saying special prayers for you and the little one. Travel safe!

Locations of visitors to this page