Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Official!

Montgomery, AL 001

As some of you may know, we were supposed to report to Columbus, GA in July for Paul to attend the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. All of his classes would have been in Spanish, which is why he is currently learning Spanish at the Defense Language Institute.

Well, because of many different factors, he realized that going to WHINSEC was not such a great idea. His detailer worked some magic and we just got orders today for Montgomery, AL. Paul will be going to the Air War College there at Maxwell AFB. Needless to say, we are very excited!!! School starts at the first of August, so we'll be leaving California in July. We are looking forward to a very busy year in Alabama!

6 comments:

Mommy, Esq. said...

You must have clicked your ruby slippers just right. There's no place like home.... And just in time for the first AU kick-off!

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm sure you're beside yourself with excitement! Maybe we'll even be able to see y'all when we're back in state!

CraftyHope said...

Oh yay! There's nothing like Sweet Home Alabama!! lol

katie said...

i know you're happy, but BOO for us!
we must get down there before you go....

Mrs.B said...

As soon as I saw the picture, I knew where your family was heading...my home town! I am so excited for your family to return to Alabama! I know that you are glad to come home. How long will you be here? We will have to get our little girls to meet up!

Mary Frances said...

YAY!!! There goes my excuse to go to California, but I'm glad you'll be closer :)

Locations of visitors to this page