Monday, September 1, 2008

Franklin

This weekend we went up to Franklin, TN to visit with Paul's dad and some of the Reinhardt clan. Great Grandmother Jane came from Bristol, Paul's sister Jane and her husband Matt came from Knoxville and Paul's brother John came up from Huntsville.

We had a relaxing time hanging out and letting Jane Ritchie entertain us! Oh, and we also saw Great Uncle Keith, Great Aunt Sue and Cousin Neil. They had us over for dinner and it was fabulous. They even got Paul to eat crab stuffed baked potatoes. yum!

I didn't take very many pictures but I had to get a good one of the three Janes! Gorgeous!


Jane Bell Reinhardt, Jane Reinhardt Bills, Jane Ritchie Reinhardt

2 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

OK...I was beginning to give up on stalking your blog! ;-) Sounds like you have been super crazy busy but enjoying every moment of it! Awesome! And the pictures of the family are great! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. And I can't believe she's talking that much. It wasn't until this summer that Abbers started associating animal sounds with the names. Our favorite now is when you ask her what an elephant says and she replies "Roll Tide!" Welcome back to Bama, MA! ;-)

Sarah said...

JR is so sweet. I love the pic of her with the Janes. Oh, and thanks so much for my birthday card! I was going to put it up on the bulletin board, but Matthew got a hold of it, covered it with oatmeal, and took a bite out of the corner. Yum!

Locations of visitors to this page