Welcome to the Reinhardt family blog!
YAY!!!
Yea! My mom called me with the news as soon as it was in last week!
Check my recent posts. I used Love in our bond as a headliner because I know you love that phrase. : >)Marlee Sue is 2 weeks today-- doing great and we are lovin' every minute!
Ha! You're the second one to say lose the bows! How was your Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY!!!
Yea! My mom called me with the news as soon as it was in last week!
Check my recent posts. I used Love in our bond as a headliner because I know you love that phrase. : >)
Marlee Sue is 2 weeks today-- doing great and we are lovin' every minute!
Ha! You're the second one to say lose the bows! How was your Thanksgiving?
Ha! You're the second one to say lose the bows! How was your Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment