Very sorry for leaving everyone hanging for so long! I promise there will be more updates to come. Currently Paul is in Hawaii training for his next job as XO on USS Georgia. He will be in Hawaii until September 4. Then he has several more weeks of travel before we move to Georgia in October. So, Jane Ritchie and I are having fun staying at May May and Grandaddy's house in Mobile in the meantime.
We will be stationed at Kings Bay Naval Base which is in extreme Southeast Georgia. It is about 30 minutes north of Jacksonville, FL. Our options as far as towns to live in include Kingsland, GA; St. Mary's, GA; and Yulee, FL. We will start looking at house options in September.
Jane Ritchie has not quite gotten used to life without her Daddy. She asks, "where's Daddy?" She can now say that he is "in Hawaii" and on "a submarine." She also says, "Daddy's coming back."
We were definitely sad to leave our friends in Montgomery, but are keeping busy down here in Mobile. Look for more info and pictures to come!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We will be in the same state! Still pretty far away, but maybe we can hook up sometime! How are you feeling these days? I don't envy you the move-- I did it 6 moths pregnant last summer, so you can whine to me! We'll "wine" later! LOL!
Post a Comment