Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cool at the Pool

We went to a pool party last weekend that one of the wives hosted.  It was in a new neighborhood down in Yulee, Fl.  It was the best neighborhood pool I have ever seen!!!   The main pool was HUGE and because the neighborhood doesn't have very many houses yet, it wasn't crowded on a Saturday morning.  The pool in our neighborhood is packed on Saturdays.   The baby pool was extra special.  It had slides and sprinklers.  Jane Ritchie LOVED it.   Our baby pool is just a square pool and so JR rarely wants to play in it by herself.   She could have played in this fancy baby pool all day!    We can't wait to go back later this month for a birthday party.

Ready for the pool party, but had to change clothes.  sigh.




Jane Ritchie and her friend Lilly, who thinks she is quite strange sometimes


This is what Jane Ritchie calls "swimming".  She says she can swim.





Here is a not so great video of Jane Ritchie going down the slide.  I went down it with her the first two times.  I thought I was going to lose a contact lens!!  There is a TON of water coming down on you.  She was brave and did it several more times by herself!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page