Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beech and Beach

I am so behind in updating our blog!    Here goes....

We have been on two fun trips lately.   First, we went up to Beech Mountain, NC to see Grandma Marty and Papa Bo, as well as Great Grandmother Jane and Paul's aunts, uncles and cousins.    It was a long drive, but on the way up we broke it up and stayed in South Carolina for the night.  It was all worth it to see everyone and feel some nice 70 degree weather!

Grandma Marty and Jim Beau

Great Grandma Jane 



Paul, Bubba and Hank

Paul's cousin Ellen and Trent


 Our next trip was to the beach in Alabama with my family over Labor Day.  It was another long drive and so we were lucky enough to have our friend and babysitter, Erin, come with us.   I really don't think I could drive 8 or 9 hours with both kids by myself!!!   We were there for a week and Paul was able to come for the weekend.   We saw May May, Gan Gan, Aunt Ruthie, Uncle John, Gracie, Aunt Angela, Uncle Sam, Alexa, Aunt B, Uncle Eddie, Montgomery, Elizabeth, Mary Creigh, Sister and Mockie.   Also our friends Sarah and Jeff came by one day with their boys, Matthew and Buzz.   They were there for the trauma of Jane Ritchie getting stung by a sting ray!   We took her to urgent care and she was such a brave girl.  Now she tells everyone she meets that she was stung by a sting ray.  

oil clean up equipment right by our house










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved all the professional pictures from the beach...and all the none professional ones too! I think I need you to start finding me some cute smocked boy clothes too...Jim Beau always has the cutest ones on, and G. Jane says you shop consignment...those are NOT the outfits I find at consigment stores...maybe Alabama and Georgia have more smocked clothing!

Locations of visitors to this page