We finally got our Flip Video back out so expect some more video action! Here is video of Jim Beau crawling around.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
MA - Yay! He is so cute. I just saw the eating video and you should call me for ideas on what to feed that little guy. Buzz refused to be fed by us, too, so I know how to make almost anything into a "Buzzy ball" as my family calls it! Congrats to JB on his crawling, too! - Sarah
1 comment:
MA - Yay! He is so cute. I just saw the eating video and you should call me for ideas on what to feed that little guy. Buzz refused to be fed by us, too, so I know how to make almost anything into a "Buzzy ball" as my family calls it! Congrats to JB on his crawling, too! - Sarah
Post a Comment