The good, always happy folks at work held a baby shower for me today at lunch. It was great fun! I got some really cute stuff. Everyone there is so generous. I will miss them!
Hey! I haven' spent much time online in the last month so this is the first time I've visited your new blog site. You look adorable in the shower picture! I looked like the side of a barn at mine! I hope you had fun and received some nice things for the baby.
2 comments:
I'm glad you got some good baby stuff! Baby showers are so fun. Everything is so tiny! I love folding baby clothes because it is so easy!
Hey! I haven' spent much time online in the last month so this is the first time I've visited your new blog site. You look adorable in the shower picture! I looked like the side of a barn at mine! I hope you had fun and received some nice things for the baby.
Post a Comment