The ceremony for the Bowfin Scholarship, of which I was the Chair, was this morning. Whew! I am glad it is over. Everything went really well except that when I put on normal shoes (not flip flops) I realized that my feet are swollen! Thank goodness they were sling backs with a buckle!
One of our wives was receiving a scholarship, so a bunch of ladies came out in support. That was really nice! Thanks to Melissa for being my official photographer!
Liz receiving her certificate!
Check out my beautiful lei! It is superstition that pregnant women are not supposed to wear a closed lei. Oh well....we decided it doesn't count since I'm not Hawaiian!



3 comments:
M.A.!!
For some reason, I can't send you an email...they keep coming back to me. Hopefully this will work so I can at least keep in touch!
Your belly looks adorable!!
Jane - I have tried to write you too. I don't know why it doesn't work!
You are quite the petite pregnant person,not the huge whale-woman I was!
Post a Comment