Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Menehune

I used to love that show Unsolved Mysteries. They had these awesomely cheesy reenactments of crimes, sometimes done by the actual people involved. I've done my own reenactment here to solve the mystery of Jane Ritchie. Each night I put her to bed like this:






She is swaddled and in between her wedges. Then, in the middle of the night (3 or 4 a.m.) I find her like this:






She is still swaddled and still between her wedges, yet she is halfway down the crib, horizontal, with her head pressed up against the bars. I think it must be the Menehune!

3 comments:

Mommy, Esq. said...

I think it's that orange monkey hanging over her head. He looks like he's laughing at your re-enactment.

Anonymous said...

She is a little inch worming inching her way about!!

Carin1976 said...

i really liked the reinactment. it really assisted me in truly visualizing what went down... even though the doll does have a lot more hair, i still got the point.

Locations of visitors to this page