We had some professional photos taken last week at our home. Katie Prentiss (wife of my friend Brian from Murphy and Samford), was kind enough to drive down from Mountain View, CA to do a photo session. Apparently our house is a photographer's dream because of all the windows. She was right. The lighting in the pictures is so beautiful. Here are a few of my favorites!

8 comments:
She is so cute! I like the one in the middle the best!
I loved looking at all of the pictures of your cute girl when Katie was going through them on her computer. Thanks for letting her come down, she had a great time.
So adorable, and I love the little bit of 'tude in the last one. Too cute!!!
I'm so glad I got the chance to do this for you! She wins the "cute-as-a-button" award!!
Glad you love the photos!!
Those are so adorable!!!
I'm having JR withdrawal, but these photos are helping me through! Miss y'all!
MA: I love the professional photos. The lighting IS gorgeous and so is little JR. -Larkin
Jane Ritchey is the cutest baby! She is precious and the pictures capture every ounce of cuteness!
Post a Comment