I looked across the street the other day and saw two deer and a fawn standing in the middle of the road. They were just standing there like it was no big deal! By the time I got out the door with the camera they had started to move.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Wildlife
This squirrel was cracking me up hanging upside down to try to get bird feed in our back yard.

I looked across the street the other day and saw two deer and a fawn standing in the middle of the road. They were just standing there like it was no big deal! By the time I got out the door with the camera they had started to move.
I looked across the street the other day and saw two deer and a fawn standing in the middle of the road. They were just standing there like it was no big deal! By the time I got out the door with the camera they had started to move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment