OMG - I seriously didn't think I could laugh any harder at these videos. My favorite is her playing the drums on Alex. Especially when she realizes it's Alex and starts calling out his name! ADORABLE! All Abby wants to do now with the camera is grab it and delete pictures...Jane Ritchie is too cute. We are really going to have to set up some play dates in July, OK? Have a night day....toodles - B/E/A Wade
The one of her playing drums on Alex is the funniest thing ever. I watch it every day! I wish y'all still lived in Hawaii - I think we'd have our hands full!
4 comments:
OMG - I seriously didn't think I could laugh any harder at these videos. My favorite is her playing the drums on Alex. Especially when she realizes it's Alex and starts calling out his name! ADORABLE! All Abby wants to do now with the camera is grab it and delete pictures...Jane Ritchie is too cute. We are really going to have to set up some play dates in July, OK? Have a night day....toodles - B/E/A Wade
She is highly entertaining...so is Paul :) And Alex is precious to lay there and agree to be used as drums!
Too cute!!
Precious!!!
The one of her playing drums on Alex is the funniest thing ever. I watch it every day! I wish y'all still lived in Hawaii - I think we'd have our hands full!
Post a Comment