Friday, June 6, 2008

Houses of Pacific Grove

I finally remembered to take a camera on our walk this morning. I love all the houses in Pacific Grove. I have never seen such a variety of types of houses anywhere. There are houses built in the late 1800s next to brand new construction next to 1960s apartment buildings, and it all works. Next time I'll take pictures of the funny bumper stickers. But, I won't include the 10,000 Obama stickers I've seen in town! For now, here are some cute houses.

Love this yard!


You can have this one below for a cool $1,999,988. Porsche not included. This is new construction right up the street from us.

Love these windows!


This little beach cottage that's not on the beach is only $625,000 and is on a double lot. hmmm..

There are alot of eclectic yards/patios.


Check out this purple house, complete with a green VW Bug. I also love the little garage!


Gorgeous!
Lovely!




One of my favorites!

This older home has been redone.

Ignore the Hillary sign. Love the steps up to the entrance!

Cute little cottage!!!!
This is what the Pacific Grove historical markers look like. Plain and simple.


The Pacific Grove Inn B&B




Cute mural inside the Post Office
This house is right in downtown. It is called The White House. I think it used to be a restaurant. It is now for sale. whew!
City Hall








They just finished repainting this one. Not too sure about the colors!

Our house! We will be sad to leave it!

1 comment:

ginger said...

Ooooh I love your house especially! Are those the clay/terracotta tiles on the roof, rounded? I don't know the name for them but I bet you know what I am talking about!!

I loved this tour of your neighborhood. The home that's got the barn shapes is pretty too.

Locations of visitors to this page