Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Our second day in Alabama just happens to be the 4th of July! After Jane Ritchie took a 3 hour nap, we went to visit her Great Great Grandmother and Great Great Aunt. Then it was time to hit the new baby pool. Jane Ritchie had a great time playing with the hose!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Paul and Alex at the end of next week (hopefully in time for Jane Ritchie's birthday). They are staying in an empty house in California until Paul can officially check out of DLI.














4 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it's been a year. I hope Paul gets home in time!

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Hey - welcome back to BAMA!!!!! (Hotter than your 50 degrees days, huh? Ha ha!) OK, JR looks so cute in her July 4th outfit..and I had to laugh b/c Abby has the same swimsuit with pink as the background color. Too funny. I hope you're having a great time here so far...once you get settled, let us know about zoo or play dates! ;-)
Barbara and Abby

ginger said...

That looks like fun! We are jealous!! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah! you're here!

Locations of visitors to this page