Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More wildlife

This is old news but here is a picture of the deer that ended up in our backyard in Pacific Grove a day or two before we left. We were used to seeing them in the front, but since we had gates in the back we wondered how he got back there. Apparently the side gate had been left open. He ate some flowers and then went on his way!





Then, while in Mobile I caught a raccoon red handed stealing Alex's dog food! A couple of nights in a row we heard a clanging sound in the middle of the night. One night I got up and saw something with its head down in Alex's food bin. I turned on the outside light and saw it was a raccoon. The light didn't phase him at all. He just kept eating. Even after I took a picture with a flash he still didn't leave. Only when he saw my shadow cross the door did he take off!


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page