Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting Ready for Easter

Our porch is covered in pollen, but coloring eggs was much more fun outside!   Silly Mommy thought it would be a great afternoon activity.  Too bad it only took about 30 minutes!






May May and Jane Ritchie made this Easter egg tree while I was in Gainesville.



My new bunnies.




I read in a magazine how to make unique Easter eggs using old silk ties.  So, I went to Goodwill today and found two ties for $1.99 each.   Only one of them worked, but I think it turned out pretty good!   You wrap the egg up tightly with a piece of the tie and secure the ends with rubber bands.  Then you drop them in boiling water for 15 minutes.  If I was a better blogger, I would have taken pictures of the process!  :)


Jane Ritchie is all about matching these days so now we have matching Easter toes.  Don't worry, hers won't show at church on Sunday!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page