Friday, April 9, 2010
Happy Easter
Besides the fact that we ate too many Easter M&Ms, we had a great Easter. We actually made it to early church and left Jim Beau in the nursery for the first time. Then we came home and attempted to look for Easter eggs. Unfortunately, Jane Ritchie had an irrational fear of gnats that day so she wasn't very into the hunting or taking pictures outside! We had brunch at the Clubhouse here in our neighborhood. It was decent and we learned that they serve breakfast every Sunday there until 2 p.m.! All in all, I was proud that I stuck to my Lenten commitment to give up Facebook and I actually let someone take my picture! I started worrying that there would be no pictures of me with the babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, MA, that is the most beautiful picture of you! It's so wonderful to see how happy you are. And I know you're not getting much sleep, so it's extra special to look so great. And those children are just beaming. I can't wait to meet Jim Beau and see Jane Ritchie again, this time as a big girl!
Post a Comment