Monday, June 9, 2008

Four of My Favorite Things

I'm going with the trend and posting some of my favorite things that you might also like!

1. McDonald's Sweet Tea
This may not be new to some of you in the South, but out here in California McDonald's is the only place to get sweet tea. It's actually not bad! And, it is only $1 for 32 oz. When I get some, I keep it in the fridge all day as a treat!

2. Annie Chun's Noodle Bowls-- These things are awesome. All you need is some water and a microwave. I had the Kung Pao Noodles today and they were sooooooooo good. I think if I had cooked some chicken it would have been even better. Get two of them, cook some chicken and you have an easy dinner for two. The sauce comes separately so you can control the amount that you want. Too bad I've only seen these at Whole Foods, aka Whole Paycheck.




3. Deep Fried Kudzu www.deepfriedkudzu.com -- No, it's not the newest Southern delicacy, it's a blog! If you are from Alabama, live in Alabama, ever plan to visit Alabama, you must add this blog as one of your favorites. I secretly stalked this blog and when I told my Mom about it, she made friends with the author! Now we are friends, too! She has a son around Jane Ritchie's age so we can't wait to meet them when we get back home.

4. Facebook www.facebook.com -- Paul and I are officially addicted and now we're in a race to see who can get the most friends. Right now, I have soooooooo many more than he does. However, he is slowly but surely gaining ground. We have had the best time catching up with old friends. If you are not on Facebook, then hurry up!!! If you are on Facebook and not already our friend, then add us!

3 comments:

ginger said...

Wow all I can say is thank you!!! Blush!

THE WADE FAMILY said...

OK. It is kind of funny for me to hear that the only place you get sweet tea is Mickey D's. That's priceless! ;-)

Mary Abigail said...

I tried to put links in this post the fancy way, but I just realized it didn't work! Sorry! I'll try to figure it out!

Locations of visitors to this page