William and Catherine were standing here when I watched this and we've just watched Jane Ritchie yodel about 15 times. Can I get it on DVD so I can put it on repeat? So cute!!!! I think we'll be yodeling all day now.
Oh my - this video almost beats the laughing ones! Your daughter sounds like she has the sweetest and cutest disposition....could you bottle some of that up for me so I could sprinkle some on Abby - she got her Daddy's attitude! ;-)
2 comments:
William and Catherine were standing here when I watched this and we've just watched Jane Ritchie yodel about 15 times. Can I get it on DVD so I can put it on repeat?
So cute!!!! I think we'll be yodeling all day now.
Oh my - this video almost beats the laughing ones! Your daughter sounds like she has the sweetest and cutest disposition....could you bottle some of that up for me so I could sprinkle some on Abby - she got her Daddy's attitude! ;-)
Post a Comment