Introducing the newest member of our family, a beta fish! Yes, that's right! I got him on a whim today at the pet store. He loves his new fish box and Jane Ritchie likes checking him out (and pointing at him, of course).
He doesn't have a name yet, so if you have any suggestions, leave a comment. If you nominate the name we choose, we'll send you a prize!


4 comments:
Mary Jane! Or Butch if Paul needs some additional testosterone around there.
Don't send me a fish if I win. Nothing else comes in my house that eats or poops.
I had a beta fish and I named him master... get it, "master... beta" I thought it was creative. unfortunately, he met an untimely death after being accident washed down the sink during a bowl cleaning.
Abby's vote is "Bo Beta" because when I showed her the pic of JR pointing at the fish (which FYI Abbers LOVES to point too...even at nothing, it cracks me up!) I started singing the name game song "Beta Beta Bo Beta, Banana, etc." and she was giggling! She she's voting for "Bo Beta."
Love Bo Beta! That might have to be it! I woke up this morning and there was water all around his box. It has a small crack!!! Now I've got to go find him a new home.
Post a Comment